If You are searching for a list of all questions and answers for the LinkedIn Adobe Photoshop Skill Assessment, this is the right place for You.
Adobe Photoshop is a software application used for digital photo editing, image creation, and graphic design. Photoshop was developed and published by Adobe Systems in 1988. It is available in a paid and a free version, with the paid version offering more features.
Photoshop is used by professional photographers, graphic designers, and web designers to create digital images, logos, and illustrations.
The Photoshop interface is divided into three main areas: the Menu Bar, the Toolbar, and the Panel Area. The Menu Bar contains all the commands for working with images. The Toolbar contains tools for selecting, moving, cropping, and adjusting images. The Panel Area contains panels that provide access to additional features and options.
Table of Contents
- Double-click the file
- Choose File > Edit in Photoshop
- Choose File > Save to Photoshop
- Press Cmd/Ctrl+E
- Use the keyboard shortcut Cmd/Ctrl+Z
- Click a state in the history panel
- Choose File > Undo
- Press Cmd/Ctrl+U
- Click the eye icon in the layers panel
- Use the Move tool with auto-select enabled
- Right-click the image and select layer
- Press Cmd/Ctrl and click the layer
Q4. How can you avoid having transparent edges along the edge of a panoramic photo while retaining the largest image size?
- Choose the Cylindrical method.
- Choose the Perspective method.
- Adjust the Boundary Warp slider.
- Select Auto Crop.
- Clear the Delete Cropped Pixels box.
- Select the Delete Cropped Pixels box.
- Use the Smart Crop tool.
- Hold the Alt (Windows) or Option (Mac) key.
Q6. What feature should you use to simulate the in-camera development recipes applied by manufacturers with your own raw files?
- Camera Matching profiles
Q7. When working in an RGB document, which option is NOT a method for the Select Color Range command?
- Sampled Colors
- Skin Tones
- Key (Blacks)
- Out of Gamut
- Select Image > Auto Tone.
- Select Image > Auto Color.
- Alt-click (Option-click) the Auto button in the Properties panel when you have a Levels or Curves adjustment layer targeted in the Layers panel.
- Hold down the Alt (Option) key and select Image > Auto Color.
A. Content-Aware Scale B. Scale C. Warp D. Distort E. Perspective Warp
- flatbed scanner
- slide scanner
- all-in-one unit
- drum scanner
- Save each PDF separately first and then combine them.
- Check to see if you have Acrobat Professional installed.
- Use the PDF Presentation command.
- Click File > Export > Export Layers to Files.
- size of the image
- position on the page
- paper quality
- color management policies
- It allows you to use the Pen tool to edit a selection
- It allows you to use the Brush tool to create or refine a selection
- It allows you to duplicate a mask quickly.
- It allows you to convert a vector mask to a layer mask.
- Black and White adjustment layer
- Image > Mode > Grayscale
- The filter doesn’t work on a 16-bit image.
- The filer is not correctly installed.
- The filter doesn’t work on a 32-bit image.
- The filter requires a selection to be made first.
Q18. In the image shown, which Camera Raw feature was used to restrict the graduated filter to avoid the statue?
- Adjustment Brush
- Depth Range Mask
- Luminance Range Mask
- Color Range Mask
- tool sets
- modifier keys
- tool presets
- Upsample large images
- Convert 8-bit images to 16-bit
- Apply compression to the document
- all of these answers
- grouped with the Eyedropper tool
- Image > Mode > Red Eye
- Edit > Red Eye
- grouped with the Spot Healing Brush tool
Q24. Which option was not selected in the Magic Wand tool to create a selection like the one shown below?
- Sample All Layers
Q25. Where should you click to open a dialog box in which you can then choose to open a raw file as a Smart Object?
- Vanishing Point
- Clone Stamp
- Healing Brush
- Convert the video file to an image sequence.
- Convert the video file to a Smart Object.
- Actually, you cannot use filters on video files.
- Convert the video file to an animated gif.
- Photoshop EPS
- Photoshop PDF
- Large Document Format
- Photoshop PSD
- Photoshop EPS
- that the tool is currently deselected
- tool options
- that the tool is currently selected
- grouped or hidden tools
Q31. Which command makes it easier to adjust selected areas of color in two images in order to make them similar?
- Match Color
- Replace Color
Q33. A filter recipe can be saved as an action and set to your desktop for drag-and-drop usage by converting the filter recipe into a
- image process
- Refine Edge
- Quick Select
- Magic Wand
- Color Lookup
Q37. To hide the white borders around pixels that are viewed at a high magnification, which option do you disable?
- Window > Workspace > Grid
- View > Show > Slices
- View > Show > Selection Edges
- View > Show > Pixel Grid
- A tool set
- A layer set
- A keyboard shortcut
- A workspace
- Gaussian Blur
- Lens Blur
- Shape Blur
- Surface Blur
- Vertical scale
- Color Handling: Photoshop Manages Colors
- Color Handling: Printer Manages Colors
- Hard Proofing
Q42. You have an RGB image that you want to convert to a duotone, but in the image > Mode menu, the Duotone option in grayed out. Why is this happening?
- You must add a spot color channel first
- You must remove all existing color by Image > Adjustments > Desaturate first
- Duotones require a single channel, so you must convert to grayscale first
- Duotones require two channels, so you must delete one of RGB channels in the Channels panel first
Q44. Which web-ready format supports transparency and is optimized for continuous tone images such as photos?
- You forgot to Shift-click to set the source point for the tool
- You forgot to Alt-click (Windows) or Option-click (Mac) to set the source point for the tool
- You forgot to double-click to set the source point for the tool
- You forgot to Ctrl-click (Windows) or Command-click (Mac) to set the source point for the tool
- Adobe RGB
- ProPhoto RGB
Q47. Which option do you use with the Dodge and Burn tools to prevent unwanted color changes like those shown in the image?
- Sample All Layers
- Protect Tones
- Use Pressure for Size
- Protect Colors
Q48. Which command in the Smart Objects submenu would you see to save the original file for the selected layer?
- Edit Contents
- Replace Contents
- Relink to File
- Export Contents
- Path Blur
- Tilt-Shift Blur
- Iris Blur
- Field Blur
- Color cast
- Clipped shadow detail
- Overexposed details
- Clipped highlight detail
- the edges affected by the Sharpen command as refined by the Masking slider
- the edges affected by the Sharpen command as refined by the Radius slider
- the edges affected by the Sharpen command as refined by the Detail slider
- the edges affected by the Sharpen command as refined by the Amount slider
- Photoshop does not have natural media brushes.
- In the Brushes panel, select a brush and then select Convert to natural media.
- In the Brushes panel, select Legacy Brushes.
- in the Tool Presents panel.
Q54. The option bar, which is normally above the canvas, is not visible. Where would you go to reopen it?
- View > Show > Show Extra Options
- Window > Tool Presets
- Window > Options
- Edit > Toolbar
- Pencil tool
- Vanishing Point
- Pen tool
- Trace Contour filter
Q56. How do you browse images on your hard drive using the companion application that is included with the Adobe Creative Cloud plans?
File > Browse in Bridge
File > Browse in Lightroom Classic CC.
- Use the Creative Cloud application.
File > Browse in Lightroom CC.