There are a few reasons why Shang-Chi may not have fought Thanos. For one, Shang-Chi is not a superhero and does not have the same abilities as someone like Thor or the Hulk. He is also outnumbered and outmatched by Thanos and his army. Additionally, Thanos has the Infinity Gauntlet, which gives him the power to control the universe. It is possible that Shang-Chi knew he couldn’t win and didn’t want to risk his life or the lives of the other Avengers.
- The answer to this question is complex, and there are a variety of factors that could have influenced Shang-Chi’s decision not to fight Thanos.
- One possibility is that Shang-Chi may not have believed that he could defeat Thanos.
- Another possibility is that Shang-Chi may have been unwilling to risk his life in order to confront Thanos.
- It is also possible that Shang-Chi may have had another plan in mind, and he did not want to jeopardize that plan by fighting Thanos.
- Whatever the reason, it is clear that Shang-Chi had good reason to hesitate before fighting Thanos.
- While it is impossible to know what would have happened if Shang-Chi had chosen to fight Thanos, it is likely that he would not have been successful.
- Ultimately, Shang-Chi’s decision not to fight Thanos was probably the best choice he could have made under the circumstances.