Bleach is considered a pH 2 on the pH scale. This means that it is a very acidic substance.

1. Bleach is a chemical that is used to clean and disinfect surfaces. It is also used to whiten clothes.

2. The pH scale is a measure of how acidic or alkaline a substance is.

3. Bleach is considered to be a very strong acid.

4. Bleach does not affect the pH scale when it is used in small amounts. However, it can cause the pH scale to become more acidic when it is used in large amounts.

  What is on the 2 for 22 menu at Applebees?

5. Bleach can be used safely if it is used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.

6. Bleach has many benefits, including the ability to kill bacteria and viruses, and to whiten clothes.

7. Bleach can cause skin irritation and respiratory problems if it is not used safely.

What is the pH scale?

The pH scale is a scale that measures how acidic or basic a substance is. It ranges from 0-14, with 0 being the most acidic and 14 being the most basic.

What is a buffer?

A buffer is a substance that helps to maintain the pH of a solution by absorbing hydrogen ions (H+) or hydroxide ions (OH-) when they are added to the solution.

How can you tell if a solution is acidic or basic?

You can tell if a solution is acidic or basic by its pH. A pH of less than 7 indicates an acidic solution, while a pH of greater than 7 indicates a basic solution.

Rate this post
Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

What is the primary purpose of the ICH?

The ICH is an international body that creates and enforces regulatory guidelines…

Does metronidazole gel turn white?

Metronidazole gel is a medication that is used to treat a number…

What it mean when you drop the blunt?

Dropping the blunt means passing the marijuana cigarette from one person to…

Why does hydrogen peroxide turn skin white?

When hydrogen peroxide comes in contact with skin, it causes a chemical…

Why does Adderall make my body hurt?

Adderall makes your body hurt because it’s a stimulant. When you take…