These signs stand for the elements Thallium (atomic number 81), Osmium (atomic number 76), and Rhodium (atomic number 45).
Thallium is a silver-white metal that is very soft and has a low melting point. It is found in small amounts in the Earth’s crust and is used in rat poison and other pesticides.
Osmium is a very hard, silver-white metal that is the densest element known. It is found in nature as a component of platinum-group metals. Osmium is used to make filaments in lightbulbs and other electrical equipment.
Rhodium is a very hard, silver-white metal that is used to make corrosion-resistant coatings for other metals. It is also used to make catalytic converters in cars.
1. The symbols TA, OS, RH mean on the periodic table are the element’s name, atomic number, and atomic weight.
2. The element symbol TA is for the element Tantalum.
3. The element symbol OS is for the element Osmium.
4. The element symbol RH is for the element Rhodium.
5. The element symbol TAOS is for the element Tantalum and Osmium.
6. The element symbol RHOS is for the element Rhodium and Osmium.
7. The symbols TA, OS, RH on the periodic table stand for the name of the element, it’s atomic number, and atomic weight.