If Prince Harry and Meghan Markle divorce, Meghan can’t really do anything to him. He’s the one with all the money and power. She’d be lucky to get a settlement and some spousal support.
- If Prince Harry and Meghan Markle divorce, Meghan Markle can expect to receive a financial settlement from Prince Harry. She is unlikely to receive anything close to the amount she would receive if she were to divorce a commoner, but she will likely be given a lump sum of money and regular payments to help her maintain her lifestyle.
- The royal family is likely to react poorly if Prince Harry and Meghan Markle divorce. The monarchy is based on the principle of continuity, and a divorce would undermine that. The Queen and other members of the royal family are also likely to be concerned about the impact the divorce will have on Prince Harry’s mental health.
- If Prince Harry and Meghan Markle divorce, their royal titles will be revoked. They will no longer be able to use the titles “Prince” and “Princess” and will instead be known as “Mr.” and “Mrs.”
- The divorce proceedings between Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are likely to be messy and drawn out. Given the couple’s high profile, the proceedings will be heavily covered by the media.
- It is unclear what the financial settlement between Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will be. However, it is likely that Meghan Markle will receive a significant amount of money from Prince Harry.
- The media is likely to cover the divorce proceedings between Prince Harry and Meghan Markle extensively. This is likely to be a PR nightmare for the monarchy.
- The impact of the Prince Harry and Meghan Markle divorce on the monarchy is difficult to predict. However, it is likely that the monarchy will be damaged by the divorce.
How will Prince Harry feel about the possibility of a divorce?
Prince Harry is likely to feel devastated if Meghan Markle files for divorce. He has made no secret of his love for her, and he is likely to be heartbroken if their marriage ends in divorce.
What will Meghan Markle do if she and Prince Harry do divorce?
If Meghan Markle and Prince Harry do divorce, Meghan is likely to want to keep the Sussex Royal brand. She may also want to keep her royal title, although this is not guaranteed.
What will be the terms of the divorce settlement?
The terms of the divorce settlement are likely to be complicated. Meghan is likely to want a large financial settlement, and she may also want custody of their children. Prince Harry is likely to want to protect his family’s reputation, so he is likely to fight for custody of the children.
How will the media cover the divorce?
The media is likely to cover the divorce in great detail. Meghan and Prince Harry are two of the most high-profile people in the world, and the media will be desperate to find out every detail of their divorce proceedings.
What impact will the divorce have on the Royal Family?
The Royal Family is likely to be rocked by the news of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s divorce. The monarchy is based on the principle of stability, and a divorce will be seen as a major failure.