If You are searching for a list of all questions and answers for the LinkedIn Adobe Skill Assessment, this is the right place for You.
If you’re looking for a way to test your Adobe Acrobat skills, LinkedIn has the perfect solution. The company offers an assessment that covers a wide range of topics, from creating PDFs to adding security features.
The assessment is made up of 10 questions, and you have to answer them all correctly in order to pass. However, don’t worry if you don’t know all the answers – you can use the LinkedIn Learning course on Adobe Acrobat to help you out.
Q1. In previous versions of Acrobat, you could mark a comment with a check mark, without having to use a drop-down menu. How can you restore this efficient functionality when using a newer version of Acrobat?
- Preferences > identity
- Preferences > Reviewing
- Preferences > Reading
- Preferences > Commenting
What is the best online portal to hire website user interface or graphics designers that are Photoshop gurus?
Q2. A PDF containing complex engineering drawings is failing to print completely. The printing device is an older model with a small amount of RAM. What setting might enable you to print the complex file without error?
- Print as image
- Print in grayscale
- Custom scale
Q3. Your client asks you to export their PDF brochure to multiple formats for various uses. However, you discover that you cannot meet one of their requests. Which is a format to which you CANNOT export?
Q4. After you finish creating form fields for a complicated form, the client submits a new PDF, with color changes, a new logo, and minor text edits. What is the most efficient way to incorporate the new artwork?
- Prepare Form
- Compare Files
- Edit PDF
- Organize Pages > Replace
Q5. You need to send a 25 MB legal document to a client. However, their corporate email allows attachments of only 5 MB or fewer. You select File > Save As > Reduced Size PDF. This doesn’t reduce the file size enough, because the file has many photographs. Now you need to subdivide the document into smaller individual files. Where can you go to accomplish this?
- Tools > Organize Pages > Split Document
- Tools > Index
- Tools > Edit PDF > Crop Pages
- Tools > Optimize PDF
Q6. You would like to use Bookmarks to navigate a PDF, but the Bookmarks panel is not available. Why would that panel be unavailable?
- The PDF does not contain any articles.
- You are viewing the PDF in a web browser.
- The file creator did not give the article a title.
- You are viewing the PDF in Adobe Reader.
Q7. As you examine large engineering documents, you would like to have the Marquee Zoom tool easily available all the time. What is the fastest way to add the Marquee Zoom tool to Common Tools?
- Right-click in the toolbar and select Show Page Navigation Tools.
- Right-click in the toolbar and select Show Page Display Tools.
- Right-click in the toolbar and select Show Select & Zoom.
- Right-click in the toolbar and select Customize Quick Tools.
Q8. A person at a printing service provider is having difficulty printing a PDF due to font issues. Where can the person find out which fonts are used in the document?
- Tools > Action Wizard
- Tools > Print Production
- File > Export To > Microsoft Word
- File > Properties
Q9. To work more efficiently, you would like to create a shortcut in the tools pane, to the right of the document window, that includes multiple operations, such as Edit PDF, Organize Pages, and Export PDF. Which feature will let you accomplish this?
- Action Wizard
- Optimize PDF
- Create Custom Tool
- Customize Quick Tools
Q10. You are printing a PDF of an instruction manual. On some pages the only content is a video, but you would like a visual representation of the video area in the printed version. Which option in the Print dialog box will ensure that the video areas will print?
- More Options
- Document and Markups
- Advanced > Output
- Document and Stamps
Q11. In an effort to clean up a PDF form, you wish to align the top edges of a row of five fields. You used the Select tool (black arrow) to drag around the fields to select them all. You want to align all the fields to the top edge of the fifth field. How can you do that?
- Alt-click (Windows) or Option-Click (Mac) in the fifth field to make it the origin field.
- Click once more in the fifth field to make it the origin field.
- Ctrl-click (Windows) or Command-click (Mac) in the fifth field to make it the origin field.
- Shift-click in the fifth field to make it the origin field.
Q12. You prefer seeing documents in the single document view, rather than in the tabbed document view. To accomplish this, you went to Edit > Preferences > General, and then cleared the check box for the tabbed preference. However, PDFs are still opening as tabs. How can you resolve this issue?
- Reboot your computer.
- Switch from Tools view to Home view.
- Close any open files, then reopen the files.
- Restart Acrobat.
Q13. Using Adobe Sign, you would like to send a document for two colleagues to approve. However, when you attempt to add the document to the files to be sent for signature, that file type is grayed out. What file type is not eligible for Adobe Sign?
Q14. To ensure that users of older versions of Adobe Reader can fill and save forms, you chose File > Save As Other > Reader Extended PDF. Now you need to make further edits to the form. You have not applied any form security to the file, but you see an alert, “You cannot edit this file as a form due to its security settings.” What method can you use to edit the form?
- File > Properties > Custom
- File > Save a Copy
- Preferences > Forms
- File > Properties > Advanced
Q15. Users submitted forms to you via email. Some files are .fdf (forms data format), and some files are .pdf documents. Which method will let you combine all the data into a .csv file?
- Prepare Form > Fields
- Prepare Form > Document Actions
- Prepare Form > More
Q16. You turn around the files that you edit fairly quickly, and you edit many files. As a result, the long list of recent files in the Home view has become cumbersome. Where can you customize the number of recent files listed in the Home view?
- Preferences > Page Display
- Preferences > Reading
- Preferences > General
- Preferences > Documents
Q17. You are about to submit a client’s PDF to a commercial printer. However, at the last minute, you discover a blemish in one of the images in the PDF, which the client requested that you fix. With no access to the original file, how can you do this?
- Select Tools > Edit PDF, right-click the image, and select the Edit Using option.
- Select Tools > Enhance Scans > Enhance Camera Image.
- Select Tools > Enhance Scans > Enhance Scanned Document.
- Right-click the image and select Add Image.
Q18. You receive a PDF of a manuscript to be printed as an on-demand book. The writer also sent a new, single-page PDF to be added to the manuscript as the book’s cover. Where can you go to accomplish this ?
- Tools > Compare Files
- Tools > Organize Pages
- Tools > Edit PDF
- Tools > Action Wizard
Q19. In the PDF form you are creating for a client, you are asked to create a drop-down field containing the list of states in the United States. The client requests that the field dispaly the instructional text “Select your state” as a default choice when the form is opened. How can you ensure that the instructional text is diaplyed by default in the drop-down field?
- Select the instructional text entry in the Dropdown Properties dialog box.
- Choose commit Selected Value Immediately in the Dropdown Properties dialog box.
- Choose Sort Items in the Dropdown Properties dialog box.
- Choose Format Category > Special in the Dropdown Properties dialog box.