There are a few steps to take in order to unmute someone’s posts on Instagram.
- First, tap “Following” below their profile information.
- Next, tap “Mute.”
- After that, tap the next selection to posts or stories.
- To finally unmute them, again tap next to Posts or Stories.
How do I unmute feed on Instagram?
If you would like to mute someone on Instagram, meaning that you will no longer see their posts or stories in your feed, you can do so by following these steps:
- Tap the three lines in the top right corner of the app, which will bring you to your profile page
- Scroll down and tap on Settings near the bottom
- In the settings menu, select Privacy and Security
- Scroll down to Interactions and tap on Mute
- You will then be given the option to Mute Posts, Stories, or both from people who you follow.
If you want to completely block someone, you can also select Block from this menu
How do I see muted posts on Instagram?
If you want to see muted posts on Instagram, tap ‘Following’ below their profile info. To mute someone, tap the ‘Mute’ button. You can chose to mute their posts or stories by tapping next to ‘Posts’ or ‘Stories’. If you want to unmute them, just tap next to ‘Posts’ or ‘Stories’ again.
How do you unmute on Instagram 2022?
To unmute someone on Instagram in 2022, tap or in the top right of Feed. Then, tap the chat with the person you want to mute/unmute. After that, tap the person’s name at the top of your chat. Finally, tap or next to Mute messages or Mute call notifications to mute/unmute someone.
How do I unmute peoples posts?
If you would like to stop seeing a certain person’s posts in your feed, you can mute them.
- To do this, go to their profile and tap Following below their profile info.
- Tap Mute.
- Tap next to Posts or Stories.
This will prevent their posts from appearing in your feed without unfollowing them. If you ever want to see their posts again, simply go back to their profile and tap the toggle next to Posts or Stories.
How can you tell if someone has silenced you on Instagram?
If someone has muted you on Instagram, there’s no definite way to tell. You aren’t notified when you’re muted, and you can’t go anywhere to see a list of who has muted you.
However, there are some ways to tell if you’ve been muted. For example, if you post something and don’t receive any likes or comments from someone who usually interacts with your posts, they may have muted you.
Another way to tell is if you try to view someone’s story and they don’t appear in your list of story viewers. If you think you may have been muted, the best thing to do is reach out to the person directly and ask them if they’ve muted you.
How do I unmute a post and story?
To unmute a post or story,
- First tap Following, located toward the left side of the screen.
- Then select the Mute section.
- Toggle off the mute option next to Posts, Stories or both.
Scroll through your story feed, located at the top of the screen, until you find a greyed out icon — that’s a story you’ve muted. Tap Unmute.
How do I see muted accounts?
To see muted accounts:
- Tap your navigation menu icon, then tap Settings and privacy.
- Tap Privacy and safety.
- Under Safety, tap Muted.
- Tap Muted accounts.
- You can unmute accounts by tapping the mute icon.
- To block or report an account, tap the profile image.
How do you unmute a muted account on Instagram?
You can either mute or unmute an account through their profile.
- To mute them, tap Mute.
- Next to posts or stories, you will see a symbol indicating that the account is muted.
- To unmute them, tap next to Posts or Stories.
This will remove the symbol and allow you to see the account’s posts and stories again.
Why can’t I unmute someone on Instagram?
If you’ve blocked someone’s account, you won’t be able to unmute them unless you unblock them as well. This is because blocking someone on Instagram also mutes their posts and stories so that you no longer see them in your feed.
If you’ve just unfollowed someone, however, you should still be able to mute them from their profile page. Just tap the three dots in the top right corner of their profile and select ‘Mute’.
How do I unmute a post on Instagram 2022?
If you would like to unmute a post on Instagram, tap Following below their profile info. Tap Mute. Tap next to Posts or Stories. To unmute them, tap next to Posts or Stories.
How do I unmute someone’s posts on Instagram?
Instagram offers a feature that allows you to mute someone’s posts without unfollowing them. This can be useful if you want to keep following someone but don’t want to see their posts in your feed.
To mute someone’s posts, tap Following below their profile info. Tap Mute. Tap next to Posts or Stories. To unmute them, tap next to Posts or Stories.