Hey, how do you spell Fien? I think it’s F-I-E-N, but I’m not sure.
- The Dutch word ‘Fien’ is pronounced ‘Fayn’.
- The word is a diminutive of the name ‘Fenna’.
- The word is often used to describe someone who is cute or charming.
- The word can be used as a term of endearment.
- The word is not commonly used in English.
- Some people spell the word ‘Fiend’.
- The correct spelling of the word is ‘Feen’.
Table of Contents
The word “Fien” is spelled with a “y” not an “i”.
How do you say “Fien”?
The word “Fien” is pronounced as “FEE-en”.
What does “Fien” mean?
The word “Fien” means “finally” or “at last”.
When is the next Fien?
The next Fien will be on December 21, 2018.
Who is the best Fien?
The best Fien is someone who is patient and waits until the last minute to finish something.