There are two ways to unsubscribe from Stack TV.
- The first way is to go to Manage Your Prime Video Channels and select Prime Video Channels. Find the subscription you want to cancel and select Cancel Channel.
- The second way is to visit www.amazon.com/mytv and enter the code that appears on your TV screen. Select Cancel My Subscription and follow the prompts.
How many channels do you get with STACKTV?
STACKTV offers 13 great channels that you can stream live, as well as 1000s of episodes on demand. So whether you’re looking for the latest news, a great new show to binge-watch, or just want to relax with some familiar favourites, STACKTV has something for everyone.
How do I cancel a TV subscription?
If you decide that you no longer want your TV subscription, there are a few ways to cancel it.
- One way is to call the company that you subscribed to and tell them that you would like to cancel your service.
- Another way is to go online and find the “cancel service” link on their website.
Some companies may require you to send them a written notice of cancellation. Be sure to check with your TV provider before cancelling to find out what their specific requirements are.
Depending on your provider, you may be able to suspend your service instead of cancelling it outright. This can be a good option if you know that you will want to resume your service at some point in the future.
Suspending your service usually means that you will not be charged during the period of suspension, but there may be a reactivation fee when you start up your service again.
How do I find all my subscriptions?
If you’re an Android user, finding your subscriptions is a breeze. Simply open the Play Store app and tap on the menu icon in the top left corner (the box with lines in it).
From there, look for “subscriptions” in the drop-down menu. Voila! You should see a list of all the apps and services you’re currently subscribed to.
If you subscribe to anything on Amazon, such as Prime Video or Kindle Unlimited, you can also view and manage your subscriptions by visiting the Amazon website.
Once you’re logged in, hover your mouse over the “accounts & lists” drop-down menu next to the search bar and click on “memberships & subscription.”
This will take you to a page where you can view all your current subscriptions, as well as update payment information, cancel subscriptions, and more.
How do I find my hidden subscriptions?
- On an Android device, go to the Play Store, then tap the menu icon (the box with lines in the upper left corner).
- Next, scroll down and look for “subscriptions” under “User Controls.”
- Tap on this option and you will be able to see all of the subscriptions that you have hidden.
Alternatively, you can also find your hidden subscriptions by going onto the Amazon website. On the homepage, use the “accounts and lists” drop-down menu next to the search bar and click on “memberships and subscription.”
This will bring you to a page where you can manage all of your current subscriptions. If you have any hidden subscriptions, they should be listed under the “Your Subscriptions” section.
How do I see all my subscriptions?
Assuming you would like a detailed paragraph on how to view and cancel subscriptions on an iOS device:
- To view and manage your subscriptions, open the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Then, tap your name at the top of the screen.
- After that, tap Subscriptions.
- If you don’t have any subscriptions, this option won’t appear.
- If you have subscriptions, they will be listed here.
- To cancel a subscription, simply tap it and then select Cancel Subscription.
You can also unsubscribe from services on a Mac by going to Settings. And finally, Android users can do the same from Google Play.
How do I cancel a subscription on my smart TV?
- First, you need to go to your Samsung account.- Sign in to your Samsung account.
- If your TV/Display is a 2017 – 2022 model, select My Account from the top menu.
- Then, select Payment Info from the left sidebar.
- If your TV/Display is 2019 – 2022 model, select Subscriptions from the left sidebar.
- Find the subscription you want to cancel and move the focus on it.
- Finally, click on the Cancel button.
Is STACKTV a paid subscription?
Yes, STACKTV is a paid subscription. You can sign up for a free trial, but after that you will need to pay $4.99 CAD per month to continue using the service.
This gets you access to all of the content that STACKTV has to offer, including live streaming of your favourite channels, on-demand shows, and movies.
How much is STACKTV per month in Canada?
STACKTV is available for $12.99 per month in Canada. You can get STACKTV by subscribing through your local TV provider or by purchasing a subscription directly from us.
If you subscribe to STACKTV through your local TV provider, you will be able to watch all of the content that is included in your subscription on any device that is connected to your TV provider’s account.
If you purchase a subscription directly from us, you will be able to watch STACKTV on any supported device.
What is a STACKTV subscription?
A STACKTV subscription is a great way to get your favorite television shows and movies delivered to your door each month. With this service, you can choose from a variety of different genres to watch, including action, thriller, drama, and comedy.
Plus, if you have a family, you can also add on additional subscriptions for them as well. This is an affordable way to keep everyone entertained without having to go out and purchase individual titles.
How do I cancel subscriptions on my smart TV?
To cancel subscriptions on your smart TV, follow these steps:
- Go to your Samsung account.
- Sign in to your Samsung account.
- If your TV/Display is a 2017 – 2022 model, select My Account.
- Select Payment Info.
- If your TV/Display is 2019 – 2022 model, select Subscriptions.
- Move the focus to the subscription you want to cancel.
Is STACKTV free with Amazon Prime Canada?
STACKTV is an Amazon Prime Video Channel that provides access to live and on-demand programming from Global Television and 20+ other popular channels.
It’s available in Canada for an additional $12.99 per month, on top of your existing Amazon Prime membership. For more information, visit www.primevideo.com/stacktv.