Go to http://accounts.nintendo.com and sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Click “User Information”,
- Then scroll down to the “Linked Accounts” section
- And click “Change”.
- To unlink an NNID from your Nintendo Account,
- Click the checkmark next to “Nintendo Network ID” to remove the link.
How can I see what my Nintendo Account is linked to?
If you want to see what your Nintendo Account is linked to, you will need to follow a few steps.
- First, from the HOME Menu select the user’s page that you wish to edit.
- Then, select User Settings from the options.
- After that, scroll down to the Nintendo Account section and select Check Your Account Information.
- If Link Nintendo Account is displayed here,
- Then it means that a Nintendo Account has not yet been linked to the user profile.
Can you change which switch your account is linked to?
It is not possible to change which switch your account is linked to. Once a Nintendo Account is linked to a user account, this link cannot be undone.
The associated user account must also be deleted to unlink a Nintendo Account from a Nintendo Switch console. A Nintendo Account can be linked to more than one Nintendo Switch console at a time.
How do I unlink a Nintendo Account from another switch?
To unlink a Nintendo Network ID from your Nintendo Account, complete the following steps:
- Visit the Nintendo Account website and sign in to your account.
- Click “User info,” then scroll down to the “Linked accounts” section.
- Click “Edit,” then next to the Nintendo Network ID you wish to unlink, click the checkmark to remove the link.
How do you check linked accounts on a Nintendo Switch?
There are a few different ways that you can check linked accounts on a Nintendo Switch.
- The first way is to go to the HOME Menu and select the user’s icon to access their user page.
- From here, you will want to select “User Settings” and then “Check Account Information”.
- This will allow you to see all of the information associated with the account, including any linked accounts.
- Another way to check for linked accounts is to go to your Nintendo Account settings on the website.
- Here you will be able to see all of the linked accounts associated with your Nintendo Switch.
How do you see what accounts your Nintendo Account is linked to?
You can check what accounts your Nintendo Account is linked to by checking the email address (login ID) and family of the Nintendo Account that’s linked with a particular user.
- To do this, from the HOME Menu,
- select the user’s icon to access the user page.
- Then, select “User Settings” → “Check Account Information”.
How do I remove old switch from account?
Assuming you would like a more detailed answer: In order to remove an old switch from your account, you will need to follow these steps:
- Select System Settings from the HOME Menu.
- Scroll down to highlight Users, then select the appropriate user account to access the Profile Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the settings and select Delete User.
- Check the box next to Delete, then select Next.
- Select Delete this User.
How do I unlink my Nintendo Account from all devices?
If you want to sign out of your Nintendo account on all devices and browsers, you can do so by visiting the Sign-In and Security settings in your profile on the Nintendo website.
Once there, you’ll see an option to View your Sign-In History. This will allow you to sign out of all devices or select specific devices that you’ve visited within the past 30 days.
How do I remove a switch from an account?
In order to remove a switch from an account, you will need to follow the steps laid out in the video linked below. The basic process is as follows:
- First, locate the switch in question on your account page.
- Next, click on the “Remove” button next to the switch.
- Finally, confirm that you want to remove the switch by clicking on the “Remove Switch” button in the pop-up window.
How do you find out what email is linked to my Nintendo Account?
To find out what email is linked to your Nintendo Account, follow these steps:
- On the Nintendo Switch HOME Menu, select your user icon.
- Select User Settings.
- If you know your password, select Check Nintendo Account Settings and enter your password when prompted to view the full email associated with your Nintendo Account.
Can you have 2 primary switch accounts?
At any given time, you can only have one primary console for your Nintendo account. The first Nintendo Switch console you use to connect to the Nintendo eShop will become your primary console.
This means that any future purchases made through the eShop on that console will be tied to your Nintendo account and can only be accessed on that particular console.
How do I remove a device from My Nintendo Account?
If you want to unlink a Nintendo Account from a Nintendo Switch console, you will need to delete the associated user account. To do this, go to the Home Menu on your Switch and select “System Settings.” then scroll down to “Users.”
Here, you will be able to see all the accounts currently linked to your Switch. Select the account you wish to unlink, then press the + button and select “Delete User.”
If you want to unlink all Nintendo Accounts from your Switch console, you will need to initialize the console. This will erase all data from your Switch, so be sure to back up any save data or screenshots you wish to keep before proceeding.
To initialize your Switch, go to the Home Menu and select “System Settings.” then scroll down and select “Initialize.” Select “Full” when prompted.