If you need to cancel your free trial on Life360,
- You can do so by logging into your account and navigating to the Membership Overview dashboard.
- Once there, scroll down and click on the link that says “Cancel membership”.
- If you originally paid for your subscription through your account on the Life360 website, you will be able to cancel it from there as well.
Is there a monthly charge for Life360?
At Life360, we offer three different membership tiers: Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Our Silver membership costs $7.99 per month, our Gold membership costs $14.99 per month, and our Platinum membership costs $24.99 per month.
Each membership level grants access to different features and benefits, so you can choose the one that best fits your needs. No matter which membership level you choose, you’ll be able to enjoy our service without any hidden fees or monthly charges.
How long is Life360 free?
Life360 is a free app that you can download on your phone. The app will track your location and let you know if your friends or family are nearby.
You can also see where they are on a map, and chat with them through the app. Life360 is free to use for up to seven days, after which you’ll need to subscribe to continue using it.
Is the app Life360 free?
Life360 is a free app that you can download and use. It has some basic features that are free to use, but if you want more features and benefits, you can sign up for one of their paid memberships.
Life360 Silver, Gold, and Platinum all give you access to more features, such as location sharing and real-time tracking.
Do you have to pay monthly for Life360?
To use Life360, you must pay a monthly subscription. The basic service is free to download and use, but there are three paid memberships:
- Life360 Silver,
- And Platinum.
These memberships give you more features and benefits.
Can I delete my Life360 account?
To delete your Life360 account, follow these steps:
- Tap on ‘Settings’.
- Tap on ‘Account’.
- Tap on ‘Delete Account’.
Does Life360 track searches?
Mostly, Life360 tracks searches. However, there are times when it does not. The people in your circles will know what you are doing and where you are going if you use Life360.
That also means that the people running Life360 can see where you are and what you are doing. Life360 makes it clear that they are monitoring your phone.
What happens if I delete my Life360 account?
Deleting your account is easy, but remember that this will delete all history and driving events. They cannot be recovered.
Does Life360 notify when you delete your account?
If a member decides to delete the Life360 app, the admin and other circle members won’t receive a notification. This is because Life360 doesn’t have access to iPhone or Android app settings.
However, deleting the app also removes the person’s profile from the system. Life360 circles might not immediately pick up on the changes.
Is Life360 completely free?
The answer to this question is a bit complicated. Life360 does indeed have a free version that you can use without paying anything. However, there are also three paid memberships –
- And Platinum
which each come with different features and benefits. So while the basic service is free, if you want to access all of the features Life360 has to offer, you’ll need to upgrade to one of the paid memberships.
How do I get rid of Life360 without other users knowing?
- One way to get rid of Life360 without other users knowing is by uninstalling the app from your device.
- You can also remove your account from the Life360 website.
- If you have the app installed on more than one device, you will need to uninstall it from each device.
- Another way to get rid of Life360 is by signing out of your account and deleting the app from your devices.
How do I cancel Life360 upgrade?
If you need to cancel your Life360 upgrade for any reason, follow the steps below.
- First, sign in to your account on the website.
- Once you’re logged in, navigate to the Membership Overview dashboard and scroll down.
- At the bottom of the page, you’ll see a link that says “Cancel membership.”
Click that link and follow the instructions on the screen to cancel your subscription.