Sorry to hear you want to cancel your Groupon campaign! To do so, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your account and click on the Merchant Center tab
- Find the campaign you wish to cancel and click Edit
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Cancel Campaign
- Review the information and confirm your decision by clicking Yes, Cancel This Campaign
- You will see a message that says “Your request has been processed” once the cancellation is complete
How do I cancel an order on Groupon app?
If you need to cancel an order on Groupon, select the ‘View Details’ option next to the specific Groupon. From there, on the app, select the order itself. If your order is eligible for self-service cancellation, you will see an option to Cancel Order.
What happens when you cancel a Groupon?
When you cancel a Groupon, you can return any unredeemed Groupon for a refund of the amount paid within the first three days after purchase. After that, all sales are final unless stated otherwise in the Fine Print.
Can you cancel a Groupon booking?
If you need to cancel your Groupon booking, you can do so by selecting View Details next to the Groupon in question. On the app, select the order itself.
If your order is eligible for self-service, you’ll see an option to Cancel Order. Please note that not all orders are eligible for self-service cancellation.
How do you cancel a Groupon?
If you would like to cancel a Groupon, you can do so by following the steps below:
- Open your preferred browser and go to Groupon.
- Select Sign In.
- Enter your credentials and select Sign In.
- Once you are logged in to your account, select My Stuff > My Groupons.
- Select View Details.
- Select Edit Order on the left side of the page.
- Select Cancel Order on the left side of the screen.
What happens if I cancel a Groupon?
If you cancel a Groupon within three days of purchase, you will receive a refund to your original form of payment. Unredeemed Local Groupons that are not Final Sale are eligible to be traded in for another Groupon deal through your voucher’s expiration date.
Can I cancel a pending Groupon?
It’s possible to cancel a pending Groupon, but whether or not your order is eligible for self-service cancellation depends on the details of the deal. To view the details of your Groupon, select ‘View Details’ next to the deal in question.
If you’re using the app, select the order itself. If your order is eligible for self-service cancellation, you’ll see an option to cancel the order when you view the details.
Can I cancel Groupon booking?
If you need to change or cancel your Groupon booking, you can do so easily on our website or mobile app. Just select ‘Edit Appointment’ next to your deal, and then choose either a different date and time or ‘Cancel Appointment’ at the bottom of the screen.
Can you cancel a Groupon after purchase?
Yes, you can cancel a Groupon after purchase. According to the Groupon refund policy, customers can return any unredeemed Groupon for a refund of the amount paid within the first three days after purchase. After that, all sales are final unless stated otherwise in the Fine Print.
How does Groupon work after purchase?
Groupon is a site that offers daily deals at discounted prices. To get the deal, you must purchase a voucher through the Groupon website.
The voucher will have a specific expiration date and can be used to redeem the offer at the merchant’s location. After the voucher expires, it is no longer valid and cannot be used to get the discount.
How do I cancel a Groupon order on my Iphone?
If you need to cancel a Groupon order that you placed on your iPhone, you can do so by following these steps:
- Open the Groupon app and tap on ‘My Stuff’ in the bottom-right corner.
- Then, tap on ‘Customer Support’.
- Select the order that you want to cancel and tap on ‘Cancel Order’.
- Complete the cancellation process.
- You should now have successfully cancelled your Groupon order.
How do I cancel unused Groupon?
If you need to cancel your Groupon voucher for any reason, follow the steps below. With a few clicks, you’ll be able to cancel your order and get a refund.
Navigate to Groupon.com or open the mobile app, sign in to your account, and go to Customer Support. Click About an Order, and then select the voucher you want to cancel. Select Cancel Order. Follow the steps that appear to complete the order cancellation.