Metronidazole gel is a medication that is used to treat a number of different infections. It is a white, cream-like substance that is often applied topically to the skin. In some cases, the gel may cause a patient’s skin to turn white. This is generally not a cause for concern, and the skin will return to its normal color once the medication has been discontinued.
- Metronidazole gel is a topical antibiotic that is used to treat a variety of skin infections, including acne, rosacea, and seborrheic dermatitis.
- Metronidazole gel can cause a number of side effects, including skin irritation, dryness, and flaking.
- Metronidazole gel does not usually cause the skin to turn white.
- To use metronidazole gel, apply a thin layer to the affected area and rub in gently.
- Metronidazole gel can help to clear up skin infections and improve skin health.
- Metronidazole gel is safe to use during pregnancy.
- Metronidazole gel can be purchased over the counter or online.